One payment, then unlimited access to Apollo's self-paced videos.
Expert insight, designed to provide further clarity for beginners around stock investing concepts. Open to all skill levels.
Invest Better in Days
With 7 hours of video training, start investing for the long-term within days.
What Makes us Different?
The Focused Quality Philosophy
Learn what stocks to pick, how many to hold and how long for by viewing 10 modules with easy-to-follow videos.
1-to-1 Zoom Coaching
Ask your coach for advice and get expert insight into investing around your goals.
Change your mind? You’re covered under our 100% money-back guarantee.
Defeat the age-old conundrum: how to value a company.
WhatsApp Business Snapshots
Learn in digestible chunks - for a whole month, recieve a short snappy summary via SMS or WhatsApp of a world class business to put on your watch list.
Opt into Apollo Groups to connect and discuss new ideas with 5 other learners at similar levels.
What People Say About Apollo Academy
When we first meet students, they often say stock investing feels like a world of mystery or their current approach isn't great. Over 10 modules, we empower learners with an investment strategy that makes them both a better investor and business manager.
"Kapil summarises a vast amount of theory into bite size chunks that really resonated with me."
Vikram Pappachan, Bloomberg LP
"Personal finance can be overwhelming. Apollo Academy helped me break down my goals and turn them into measurable actions."
Anna Nickerson, Student at
"Extremely authentic in what he teaches."
Saleh Bilal, Managing Director
Meet Your Instructor - Kapil
After graduating from the University of Manchester with a degree in Economics, Kapil Shah worked as an Investment Analyst in London for Bourne Park Capital, analyzing and advising on investments.
The educational platform here is the only one that shows an instructor's individual portfolio returns. Updated quarterly, this is done to ensure complete alignment between what's practiced and taught:
Working in London’s finance sector, I learned how investing takes place within an organisation. However, as I looked to grow my own savings, I realized the same rules aren't adequate for personal investing. The main edge individuals have over institutional investors is utilizing time to their advantage yet most people don't make use of this. As a result they continue to generate low returns.
Apollo Academy was built to teach people how to gain long-term returns with minimal risk, capital, fees and time. There's no such thing as silver bullet. However, in less than a week your perspective on stock investing will certainly widen. Whether you want to invest better or just become a more effective business manager, Apollo's Focused Quality philosophy helps improve each area. No other approach out there does both.
Less Than A Week To Complete 10 Video Lessons
The Power of Compound Interest. By the end of the first module, you will:
- Understand what a quality business is
- Appreciate why return on invested capital is the key to any successful investment strategy
- Know how to avoid losing money when investing
- Learn why Quality-Focused investing lowers risk, both for the short-term and long-term
- Understand how to implement Quality-Focused investing strategies to maximize returns
- Know what to look for in a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
- Learn how to draw insights from financial documents, with real-life examples
Good Stock & Great Stock
- Identify great businesses, based on return on capital
- Find quality businesses with the Gorilla on a Tricycle framework
- Understand durable competitive advantage
- Understand which industries contain great stocks, with real-life case studies
- How to use important financial ratios in practice
- Sharpen skills with a downloadable investment game
Investing in Management
- Appreciate the importance of company culture in determining stock value
- Learn to spot great management teams, plus recommended questions
- Learn when to sell stocks – and when not to
- Understand how to use the Margin of Safety concept to minimize risk
- Learn how to value a company with a Discounted Cash Flow model
- Explore Price to Earnings and Price to Book
- Test your ability to tell a good stock from a bad stock
- Learn what makes McDonalds and Disney high-quality investments
- Analyzing past companies to assess business of today
Free, Powerful Tools
- Discover which tools you need for long-term investing
- Find where to find free tools for investing
- How to avoid spending thousands of dollars on expensive subscriptions to investment tools
- Get the ultimate checklist for buying stock
- Gain extra insight on the questions you should ask a company’s management team
- Learn to mitigate common psychological biases for continued success
2022 is the perfect time to learn the Apollo Framework
"To invest in 'Undervalued Quality' is a once in a cycle opportunity right now"
Tobias Carlisle (March 2021), Professional Investor